Friday

TGIF! I am still sick, now my throat hurts. Shouldn't I be better by now? It has been a whole week since this cold thing started. I am so impatient.

Tonight and tomorrow I am taking Cortney to The Revolve Tour. A bunch of girls from our church are going and I am going along to chaperon. I am really looking forward to it! These preteens are growing up faster and faster these days and it scares me.

I really have nothing else to say today. I just don't feel good and am lacking the energy I need to do much of anything. I promise to be more interesting next week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're not feeling well still. My Mom was sick with a bad cold for over a week and got worse rather than better. She finally went to the doctor and was told she had a full blown sinus infection. Once she got some drugs in her, she felt 100 times better.

Rest this weekend (if you can) and get better :)