quote of the day

I consider myself a pretty organized person, I have to be since I am a busy mom of five kiddos who is also homeschooling two kids, three if you count the preschool activities I do with Casey. But I often find myself running out of hours in the day that I desperately need, for important things, like reading and writing blogs. It's all about priorities people. I just finished reading this book and I found it to be quite helpful. It even came with a disk to print forms and charts to use. I plan on implementing a few of them, soon. Especially the clean room charts, the kids have been taking advantage of their mom being overwhelmed a lot of the time. I have never been one for charts and lists, but as I grow older and the days grow shorter I have decided that it wouldn't hurt to try.

This quote made total sense to me, especially since I have been cleaning out the garage.

One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries.
-A.A. Milne


I have found things in boxes that I have had since high school. And clothes from the um, 80's. I can't believe I wore some of those things and actually thought I was so cool. I guess I was back then ( hee hee). Anyone remember legwarmers or sweatshirts with the sleeves cut off? It was fun going down memory lane, I just wish I didn't look so dorky the first time around.

1 comment:

Overwhelmed! said...

I love that quote! I'm a disorganized person by nature and I try to keep lists and my Outlook calendar up to date to help get my act together.

Yes, I remember leg warmers! I think I may have owned one pair when I was much younger. Aren't they kind of coming back in style again? I certainly won't be going with those a second time around!