What to blog about?

What am I going to blog about? There is so much. I am a mom, but I am way more than that, at least that is who I am looking for. I homeschool two of my kids and we have a lot of adventures. I also have two kids in public school and one in preschool. I also work at my kids school very part time doing playground duty at lunch. I am a wife for the last 17 years. We have a relatively happy marriage, more so than a lot of my friends. I am a daughter, sister, aunt and friend. There will be pictures too. This should be fun...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blogging isn't just fun, it's good for your heart. Whether you vent about the day's frustrations, cheer on what the kids accomplished or share a "duh" moment....it's just good for you.

I've made some wonderful friends through blogging. Ones I most likely will never meet in person. But, we share e-mails and they know my kid's name and her birthday and they know when I'm in a funk and when I'm not.

The people you'll meet through blogging will become a part of your life. You'll hurt when they do, you'll smile with them and you'll encourage them (and they you) with every step you take.

I look forward to reading your blog. I think you'll have a lot to tell us!!

Thanks for stopping by mine. I love new people :) Hope I'll be able to keep you coming back!!