Saturday morn

I am laying here in bed listening to the sounds of the house. My husband is getting the kids ready to go to church. I am not going today, I am going to have a lazy morning in bed bundled up with a sore throat.

The sounds of the house are actually happy sounds this morning. I can hear the kids getting along, which is not an everyday occurrence. There is Christmas music playing and I can hear the girls singing along. The little boys are having their morning Star Wars Lego discussion and my oldest is talking to his dad. I love it when they all get along. I makes my heart swell with love and happiness.

I am sure the spell will be broken shortly when someone does something to annoy someone else. But for now, I am really loving this Saturday morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds nice :)