No Way!

I can't believe it has been a month since I have been here! How lazy am I? I could go on and on about how busy I have been but who isn't busy? But yes, I have been busy - blah blah blah.

We did take a trip to Arizona for Thanksgiving for 8 days. We went with my husbands brother and his family. It was such a restful and fun week. It was really hard to come back to reality. I do have pictures to share but I haven't even looked at them yet myself.

Today is such a nice day. The kids don't have school and it is raining outside. The perfect day to throw the ingredients for vegetarian chili into the crockpot and bake chocolate chip cookies and snuggle up with a good book.

On the reading front, I have been reading The Hawk and the Dove for the past month. Wow, what a book! It really has made me think. It is a trilogy and three books in one. There are 557 pages in the book and I am on page 540, almost done! I have the Mermaid Chair waiting to read next. It didn't get great reviews on Amazon but I am going to give it a try. I am so enjoying reading again!

I can hear the rain again, such a pleasant sound this morning. I am going to enjoy it and finish my book now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HORRAY!! You're back!! I was thinking you ran off to Bermuda or something :)